The Fell Pony Society
Fell Pony Society Premium Scheme Rules 2013
1. All owners must be fully paid up senior, junior or family members of the Fell Pony Society and resident in the UK.
2. All Ponies must be registered in the Main Section of the Fell Pony Society Stud Book. However, ponies registered in Section X may participate in the relevant sections of the Performance Points (Dressage, driving, endurance, performance trials etc) but are not eligible for any premiums paid from the HBLB grant.
3. One pony per points sheet. Where more than one senior member is sharing a pony they must use the same sheet. However Junior members should keep their own separate sheet. (The secretary will amalgamate points as required for overall performance points). Entrants in the new Dressage and Driving Sections MUST also keep a sheet for each of these sections.
4. The points sheet must be signed by the organiser/secretary/judge or other person in charge for each class/event.
5. Any show is eligible (apart from internet shows - photo/video entries) – see details of points to be awarded.
6. Please ensure full details, including points are filled in for each class or event – failure to do so will mean your sheets are returned to you.
7. Please return all points sheets to:-
Mrs C H Robinson
North Fell Dyke
Before 15 January in the year following the Award year.
For further sheets please send an SAE to the above address, or please photocopy extras as required.
Points awarded for Fell Pony Premium Scheme (UK)
In any official Fell Pony Society event e.g. Breed Show, and to include any events held by official Fell Pony Society support groups.
1st – 120 points
2nd – 100 points
3rd – 80 points
4th – 60 points
5th – 40 points
6th – 20 points
For Championships (to include Supremes) – 60 points
For Reserve Championships (to include Res. Supremes) – 30 points
Non-competitive Events i.e. Pleasure rides, Pony Club Rallies etc – 20 points
ALL other shows and events will score HALF the above points.
Please note the following sections, which you may enter: -
Performance – For ponies aged Four years old and over – In Hand classes NOT eligible for this section.
Four Year Old and over – In Hand
Two Year Old
Three Year Old
Junior Members – Ridden/Driven events only
Dressage & Driving
If you have any queries, please contact the address above or telephone 01946 861302.
Entry form [ Awards Scheme Entry Form ]